3D Studio Max (Interior Design)
Our Course Containts
This course is going to help you to gain the skill of photorealistic 3d visualization in 3ds Max and V-ray. You’ll learn all the secrets of photorealistic rendering, complex Vray materials and correct postprocessing in Photoshop. You’ll be able to make some special schticks that will speed up your work in several times.
If you’re a beginner in this business, this training will give you a quick start in the profession. It will take you about one month to become able to make professional renders, which are indistinguishable from photos.
If you already work in 3ds max, in this course you’ll learn some special tricks with lighting and render settings, which are going to improve the quality of your renders.
If you still don’t know, what you are going to do, this is a good chance to become an experienced 3d artist. Today this profession is in great demand and the market of the architectural 3d visualization needs good specialists.
This course covers the topics of:
- Interior modeling
- Settings of composite Vray materials
- 6 lighting types
- Correct work with the scene
- Frame composition in interior
In this course we will learn in detail 76 materials, which are widely used in interior visualization. We’ll deal with Blend materials, Vray dirt and other advanced materials. In the tutorial block about lighting you’ll learn 6 types of light settings in interior visualization, daylight, nightlight and combined light. With real examples, you’ll get a step by step guide in making fine interiors in 3d.
co-autor Anton Viborniy
- A specialist in the field of architectural planning and 3d visualization
- The founder of the Timedigital..org and archtutors..ru startup
- Over 30 completed projects and 5 years of 3d max work experience. A Masters degree in Architecture. Alumni of PGASA
- Has participated in "Autodesk day" as a Speaker and has read over 30 lectures for students majoring in Architectural Studies
co- autor Dmitrio Shuka
- Two Time Render.Ru Award Winner
- Published in the renowned CG Artist Magazine
- Author and Coauthor of more than 200 projects
- Published on FRONT PAGE – Europe’s Best Gallery EVERMOTION..ORG
- Course Code: 3DSMID
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Course Fee: 12000.00